Mittwoch, 16. September 2026

Day 2 Sunday, September 13th (R.W.)

 

Day 2 Sunday, September 13th (R.W.)

Today, I woke up at seven because I was still suffering from jet lag. I started my day with a delicious American breakfast consisting of scrambled eggs and a chicken sausage. After breakfast, I visited a very American army supply store where all the stereotypes seemed to come true.

Around noon, I met Kai and his host brother, and we decided to go to a huge shopping mall. We had lunch at Philly’s Cheese Steak, and Kai and I both found shirts we liked at Uniqlo, which we then bought. The floor in the mall had just been cleaned, and Kai accidentally slipped. Luckily, he didn’t hurt himself.

It was Kai’s host brother Luke’s birthday, so he threw a party at a bowling alley. Somehow, I managed to break the mechanism that sets up the pins, so a technician had to come and repair it. We had dinner there, and I enjoyed the best chicken wings of my life, served with a maple bourbon sauce.

After this amazing bowling experience, all the exchange students met up for a movie night, where we watched Legally Blonde. Thereafter we headed back home, and I went straight to bed, hoping to overcome my jet lag.





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.