Donnerstag, 17. September 2026

Day 4 Tuesday, September 15th (S.G.)

 

Tuesday, September 15, was the second day of shadowing at the high school. I woke up full of excitement at around 7:20 to get ready to see new classes and meet other people. Before going to school, we stopped at Bagel World, which apparently is one of the best places to get bagels in town. 

We were matched with a new partner for the day. First period was Business, where I got to listen to some students’ presentations. Second came Psychology, followed by a free lesson because my partner had flex. Many students did, so whoever didn’t, met in a room and we all hung out a bit. When lunch came, I finally got to try the bagel we had grabbed in the morning. It was huge and delicious. After that, I had English, followed by Bio Lab, followed by another free lesson, so I did some work for myself. My favorite classes that day was Psychology because I thought that the lesson was really interesting and Bio Lab because I met some other people who aren’t part of the exchange program.

After school, we all met up again and we went straight to DunkinDonuts, where we ordered some exotic sounding drinks. After that, we drove to Marshall’s, which is a large store with all kinds of clothes, accessories and shoes. There we got split up and kind of lost each other. In the end, me and whoever was left went to Michael’s to take a look at all their art supplies. We gave a few people a ride home and then me and my exchange partner stopped at Crumbl Cookies to savor this week’s new flavors, which I liked better than last week’s.

When we finally got home, I felt exhausted, so we decided not to do anything after eating dinner, which meant I could relax a bit after a very eventful day.












Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.