Montag, 25. September 2023

Day 9 (September 24) (N.H.) - Sunday

 

This morning, I woke up feeling perfectly rested. I went downstairs, and there was Jimmy, my host dog, coming right at me. He is such a friendly furry friend. After cuddling and petting him, I had a delicious breakfast by myself, a bagel with fruits and vegetables. I thought about the night before when I went to haunted houses; I was scared for a moment as I relived that experience. Later I had plans with Anandi to go to a thrift store called Savers. She and Abbey, Anandi's exchange student, picked me up. Anandi and I were almost overwhelmed by the number of clothes there. We both got nice “new” clothing. What I appreciate about thrifting is that you can really create your own unique style.


After an afternoon well spent, I made plans with Selma and Ali to watch a movie. We couldn't decide at first, but then we settled on watching "My Big Fat Greek Wedding 3." The title brings back memories of the first movie, although I didn't watch the second one. Anyways, the third movie was a reunion of the family because the head of the family had passed away. They all had a holiday together in Greece, and the movie had a good ending.


Afterward, I went to Selma's place, and we watched the new episodes of "Sex Education." I was back home by eight and had dinner with the family, which was lovely. Last but not least, I snuggled up in my bed and fell fast asleep. I'm so excited to visit Harvard tomorrow. Good night!


 



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.