Montag, 16. September 2024





Setting foot into the school this morning was a moment of realization that what I had seen in the movies so many times was true. I saw the clichés that we usually hear about! For example, the walls being lined with lockers and the classrooms being heavily decorated.











Walking down the halls later, I saw the famous water fountain, which are in all high school songs and movies. Of course I had to try it!











At lunch, I was expecting to sit in the cafeteria but Amelia, my host student, took me to a secret drama room so that we didn’t have to deal with a lot of loud people moving around too much.






In the evening, Daisy invited us to join a ballet class which many of the Swiss students immediately accepted. It was so much fun to try new stuff, and it felt as if you were a little kid again. Plenty laughs were shared that night, not only by us but also by the advanced American ballet dancers and the teacher Daisy, especially when we weren’t able to stay on the beat of the music.



Sofia

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.