Dienstag, 17. September 2024






Today I woke up very early and together with Seraina and her exchange student, we drove to Good Harbor to watch the sunrise. The view was absolutely stunning! There were a few people surfing and we even found the arm of a crab in the sand, something I had never seen before. 

 
 
 





Afterwards my exchange student drove me to school. The fact that the Reading Memorial High students aren’t allowed to leave their school building during lunch or free periods seemed rather suprising to us. There are American flags everywhere in the building and the students say the pledge of allegiance (or elegance?) at the beginning of the day.

 
 Later on, my exchange student showed me around the school, I saw the big sports hall, their wrestling room, which was completely red. They even have a big gym and, of course, the famous American high school lockers. She also took me to the soccer field, the tennis court and the baseball pit, as well as the middle school nearby. 

 

At the end of the day, we watched a soccer game. Even though they lost, it was a very fun experience. At the end, we were handed some cupcakes which tasted great. There was even a golf cart driving around the field! It was a great day :-).

 
Victoria

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.