Sonntag, 22. September 2024





Today (Sunday), I was able to sleep in until 10am, it felt wonderful, as I have become a bit exhausted after an exciting first week in Reading. After that I got ready for the Red Sox vs. The New Yankees' baseball game. Wearing the right clothes to support the Red Sox I went to the game with the other Swiss students and their hosts. The game was really fun to watch although the rules are a bit complicated. 

 







After the game, we walked around Boston. On our way to Boston Common, we got coffee and also went into some stores. The walk was way longer than expected because we got distracted a lot.

 






I ate dinner at home with my host family, my host dad grilled steaks and chicken. Then we watched a movie with my dear friend Li and I went to bed immediately after she had left. 


Ainoa

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.